Thursday, June 2, 2016

Yankee Candle Extra 10% Off Coupon for Semi Annual Sale This Weekend!

I love Yankee Candles but they are kind of pricey! I don't usually buy them for myself but love it when I get them as gifts. So, when they go on sale, that's when I will allow myself a little splurge. I couldn't resist stocking up on the votive samplers (at only 50 cents each!!!) last weekend when the Semi-Annual Sale started. The votives are a great way to try out new scents without spending a lot of money to find out which ones you really like. I think now they are @ $1 but that's still pretty good. I am so excited to try the Line Dried Cotton and Fluffy Towels. 

Large Candle Sale

I noticed now they have select large jar candles for only $15! There are a lot of other great deals going on, like the Scenterpiece Meltcups are only $3 and tarts for $1. Lots of items are up to 75% off. Check your email (if you subscribe to Yankee Candle) for a 10% off  one time use coupon for this weekend only.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment