Monday, May 2, 2011

Gettin’ Krafty With It

Hey... did you miss me?  I missed you

And,  I’m ready to get back into the swing of crafting and blogging.  I have to say that I did enjoy taking a little breather though.  I needed it!  I planted some flowers and I got the pool cleaned out and we’ve started swimming.  I got a little too much sun this weekend but it was so worth it!  I had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed some quality time with the kids and the rest of the fam.  The kids went back to school today though and I got back to crafting. 

I am planning on selling some of our junk this weekend at a massive yard sale and I think I’m going to bring along a few items I have made to see if anyone is interested.  I’m so excited I can’t stand it!  I’ll probably be showing you all of the stuff I’ll be taking with me this week.

But, enough about me!  I want to share some of your awesome ideas today! 


 






Mind-blowing ideas, right? You guys never cease to amaze me!

  If you were featured here, grab that button and show the world!
WWFB

OK, on with the party!  It’s May, we finally got Osama Bin Laden, and I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to ..Just Kidding!  We don’t really need an excuse. let’s just party

LINKPARTYBUTTON

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I am super excited that I found your blog while I was searching for blog parties! I LOVE IT! And I love your carefree attitude... so refreshing! I put your button up on my sidebar to remind me to link up every Tuesday! Thanks for sharing the fun with all of us!!!!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my soaps!!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! There's my son's bedroom1 THANKS so much for featuring it!
    xxx
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Sounds like you guys had a nice Easter and are definitely in the swing of Spring swimming and all! I wish so bad we had a pool.
    Love when you host parties--they're so fun!
    PS--good luck at your yard sale-I bet you're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - the airplane bedroom ROCKS!!! LOVE it!!!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed your "vacation"... c'mon summer! How come your massive yard sale has to be so far away? I'm so geographically misplaced.

    ;-D Enjoy! I'm off to check out the awesomeness that is linking up with you!

    robelyn

    ReplyDelete