Monday, May 9, 2011

Gettin’ Krafty With It

First, let me just say that I hope all of you who are mothers had a nice, relaxing Mother’s Day!  Mine was great.  The day itself was pretty typical of any other Sunday but Mr. Krafty Kat took me out to a movie Friday night.  I can’t help but believe that this gift was more for him than me.  After all, we went to see Thor in Imax 3D. 

...But when you think about it, it really was for me:

That’s right, in Imax 3D!  :)


Anyway…
Back to our link party, ladies!  Here are a few features from last week you should definitely check out:

















If you were featured, grab that button!

WWFB

Now, on to this week’s projects!  I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to show me!  Remember, anything goes, as long as it’s Krafty!
LINKPARTYBUTTON
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I'd say that does look like a movie for the ladies! Was it any good? Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tray! And thanks for the picture from the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be watching him, I mean, that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the feature. O and I'm going to go see Thor now...*drool*

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for featuring my banner tutes!

    ReplyDelete