Monday, December 3, 2012

Gettin’ Krafty With It

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Except, I don’t have a Christmas tree yet!  I have pulled out all of the decorations, bought some new ones, came up with a whole new theme and can’t wait to get started…
I wanted to get one right after Thanksgiving but we had birthdays going on as well and it was just too hectic. Then, we were going to get a tree this weekend and one of our children was not at home so we didn’t want to leave her out.  We all go to the Christmas tree farm as a family and pick out the tree and cut it down.  It’s our little tradition.  The kids get candy canes and we listen to Christmas music all the way home with the tree on top of the car. 
So, hopefully, this week we will have our tree!  It is better to wait anyway since we get a live tree and we want it to still be alive on Christmas! 
I am eager to see your Christmas trees though and other holiday (& non holiday) projects! 
Here are a few from last week:

Diana Rambles made this mint dirt pie. Mint and chocolate are so good together and perfect for a holiday treat!


Dry Shampoo recipe (beautytips4her)

Beauty Tips 4 Her shared this recipe for dry shampoo spray.  This will come in so handy in between washings, especially during this busy season! 


Howling Liz embroidered this adorable Russian nesting doll or matryoshka as a gift for a friend.  I know she will be very happy to receive it.


Kaminski’s Creations made this Christmas Card Holder.  What a stylish display!
Paperseedlings demonstrated her technique for faux cloisonné ornaments on Christmas cards.  I can’t wait to try this myself!


Shades of Safhire -Stained Glass Crocheted Scarf
Shades Of Safhire shared this beautiful stained glass style scarf. I really like this pattern.


If you were featured, go ahead & grab this button:



Featured At Krafty Kat



If you are joining the party, I would love for you to add this button to your blog or place a text link to let everyone know!
Gettin' Krafty With It




Thanks to all of you for coming to the party and sharing your ideas!  
If this is your first time joining us, I'm so glad you are here!  You've come to the right place for linking up all of your creative ideas, helpful tips, fun recipes, parties, decorating and for finding lots of inspiration!
Why not become a follower so you can keep up with all of the Krafty-ness?

You can find Krafty Kat in all of the social hot spots (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)! You can subscribe to the blog using your favorite method (feed, email, GFC, Linky Tools, whateva!)


Psst…Krafty Kat is also on 
HomeTalk now!  I am loving this new interactive site dedicated to everything  for your home!

My favorite escape right now is Tumblr where I post lots of pretty, inspiring pictures and share my more dreamy, whimsical side! 

Now, time to get Krafty! 


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! :) Subscribed to your Rss feed.

    Javeriya
    http://believeninspire.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for another wonderful party!! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Mint Dirt Pie. I've grabbed the feature button for my sidebar and that specific post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting the party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, that mud pie is SO getting made in my house. I knew I could count on Krafty Kat for some good food eye candy at 3 p.m. on a Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a day late to the party! :) Thanks for hosting! I am so sold on that Mud Mint Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathie! Thank you so much for featuring my Matryoshka! Have a nice day! Liz

    ReplyDelete