Happy Friday! Just knowing it’s Friday makes me breath a little easier and makes my smile a little bit brighter! I know I’m not the only one! ;) One of the best things about Friday is that I get to share five fun things with you! As the end of August is drawing near and we are getting closer and closer to September, my mind is turning to everything FALL! I am ready to take down my summer decor from my front door (a basket filled with flowers and little butterflies) and hang up a gorgeous fall wreath! So, just for you, I want to share with you some of the most beautiful fall wreaths I’ve seen so you can be inspired too!
1. This wreath is called the South Dakota Wreath in honor of the state bird, the ring-tail pheasant, which was introduced as a game bird to the state in 1898.
2. This beautiful fall rag wreath was made by Elise Blaha Cripe. The fabric almost looks like real leaves in all their colorful splendor.
3. This beauty features pumpkin and cream berries and leaves and is for sale on Etsy from TwoInspireYou.
4. I love this Fall Leaf Initial from Thrifty Abode. It’s not actually a wreath but that’s part of what makes it so fun!
5. Sweet Something Designs made this beautiful wreath using bits of old potpourri. Any remaining scent will just add to its welcoming appeal.
So have I got you thinking about Fall yet? The first official day of Autumn is September 22 so we’ve got less than one month before it is legit. I say it’s close enough!
I would love for you to share your fall wreath or a fall wreath that inspires you. It can be from the past or more recent. This will be the last Gimme Five For Friday linkup. I will continue to post Five For Friday though! I hope you’ll be back next Friday for five household items to replace your overpriced beauty products!
Don't forget to enter my latest GIVEAWAY going on Now!!!