1. How to clean your glass cooktop. Found this idea on Pinterest and had to hunt down the original blog that it came from: Behind The Studio. I tried her method and amazingly, it worked and eliminated all that scraping and scrubbing I had been doing.
2. Homemade granite cleaner. I don’t have real granite but this mixture from 320 Sycamore works just as well on my faux granite laminate countertops.
3. Fake Febreeze. So simple and smells so good. Here is the recipe from Fake-It Frugal.
4. Polish and shine with baby oil and an old sock. It really speeds things along so you can get done with cleaning and get on with other things. It works great for tabletops, baseboards, counters, ceiling fan blades, etc. Here are some more handy uses for baby oil.
5. Cleaning with Hydrogen Peroxide. It is great for removing stains but also anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-mold and mildew. The Yummy Life goes into more detail of all the ways you can use hydrogen peroxide to clean your bathroom and kitchen.
So, there are five ideas to get you going. How do you keep clean? Are you a neat freak or a relaxed homekeeper? With five kids and working all day, I am more relaxed than neat freak. When I was staying home all day, though, I was more of a cleaning machine. I love organization and hate clutter but lately I find I just don’t have enough hours in the day to get it all done.
I can’t wait to see your cleaning tips and ideas! I need all the help and inspiration I can get!!