Monday, November 26, 2012

Gettin’ Krafty With It

I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! 

 I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, followed by crazy Black Friday shopping, six teenage boys overnight for my son’s birthday, then more shopping and partying for my stepdaughter’s birthday.  I’m one worn out woman!

  I still managed to do some Christmas decorating and crafts (I’ll be showing you soon)!  I also got to do a little shopping for myself because tomorrow (Tuesday) is my birthday!  I don’t know how we ended up with 3 family member’s birthdays all in a row but it makes for one endless celebration at our house in November! 

Anyway, with all of this going on, I have had very little time for blogging and visiting my favorites!  I am missing you guys!  So, let’s get down to it and let me show you some of the highlights from last week:



I love this Winter Wispy Wreath from Made In a Day.  The little cardinals are so adorable and I like that you can use this wreath all winter long, not just at Christmastime. 




Aimee from Twigg Studios never ceases to amaze me.  This time she has created these little Winter Wonderland Baubles.  I think I need about fifty of these. 




One of the best things about cooler weather is getting to enjoy a big bowl of yummy soup!  There is nothing like a good, hearty soup to warm me down to my bones and this Spicy Sausage & Barley Soup from If I Had A Million Hours looks like just the ticket! 


shower-curtain-ring-Christmas-tree

Thrifty Rebel made this beautiful tree.  What is even more amazing is what she used to make it:  shower curtain rings!  Isn’t she clever?




I think this Burlap Candy Cane Wreath from Life On Lakeshore Drive is gorgeous!  I love the ruffled stripes and the candy cane shape adds the element of the unexpected to the door! 


If you were featured, go ahead & grab this button:


Featured At Krafty Kat


If you are joining the party, I would love for you to add this button to your blog or place a text link to let everyone know!
Gettin' Krafty With It





Thanks to all of you for coming to the party and sharing your ideas!  
If this is your first time joining us, I'm so glad you are here!  You've come to the right place for linking up all of your creative ideas, helpful tips, fun recipes, parties, decorating and for finding lots of inspiration!
Why not become a follower so you can keep up with all of the Krafty-ness?

You can find Krafty Kat in all of the social hot spots (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)! You can subscribe to the blog using your favorite method (feed, email, GFC, Linky Tools, whateva!)


Psst…Krafty Kat is also on
HomeTalk now!  I am loving this new interactive site dedicated to everything  for your home!

My favorite escape right now is Tumblr where I post lots of pretty, inspiring pictures and share my more dreamy, whimsical side! 

Now, time to get Krafty! 
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY {EARLY} BIRTHDAY!! Thanks for featuring my soup recipe - hope you get a chance to try it, YUM! With all you've got going on (phew!) a super easy crock-pot meal is just the ticket:) Hope tomorrow is a great day for you. -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my candy cane wreath! I am so thrilled and honored. You made my day!! Your week was a busy as mine, and I feel like I got nothing accomplished. LOL Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a fabulous day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party. Love the snowflakes in the header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... and I thought I had a busy weekend. Thanks very much for featuring my tree! It's such a treat!! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for featuring my baubles Kathy have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I hope you can sit back and relax now that Thanksgiving is over. I linked up some peppermint hot chocolate. I think you should put your feet up and have a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm worn out just from reading about all your activity following Thanksgiving! Such pretty and inspiring features. Love the wreath with the red birds, but all of the features are lovely. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had such a good time hopping about this week! Thanks as always~

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete