Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Magic

 


Summer is here and I am longing for the sea.  There is something magical that happens where the water and land and sky meet. 



I want to wake up in a little cottage to the sound of seagulls outside my open window.



I want to feel the sand warm under my feet as I walk barefoot along the beach.



I want to become hypnotized from the waves crashing against the shore.



I want to feel like I really am free.



Somehow, the ocean has the power to help me find myself.



And to remind me how small my problems really are.



At the sea, I can find peace.



Yes, there is something magical about the ocean…



It calls to me to return…

And lose myself again.






Images via kathouzz.tumblr.com


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. You and I both, love the ocean and need it to give us calm.

    Your header is JUST GORGEOUS and I want to thank you for the SUNSHINE AWARD!!!! Yes, I usually do not post on them, BUT I DO APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!! I don't think we have met yet! Many thanks and I am JOINING YOUR BLOG RIGHT NOW! How do you get your photos to come up so large? LOVELY....

    And I am made about GIFS too! Now to go down to see that lovely post on the award.

    I hope you get a chance to get to the ocean. I lived on the shore in Massachusetts and there was nothing like it.

    ENJOY A GREAT SUMMER DAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete