Saturday, October 9, 2010

My First Post

Hello, blogland!  This is my first official post so I will just tell you a little about me & what I hope to share with this blog.  I am a stay at home mom to four bright, energetic kids who range from 5 to 12 years old.  I live in Georgia and yes, I speak with a southern accent.  I love reading blogs and finding inspiration from everyone's crafts, recipes, ideas, decorating skills, frugality, etc.   I just realized that maybe I have a little something to contribute as well.  I will share with you all of the things I do to make my house a home, from saving on groceries to holiday decor.  I have several ideas for upcoming posts-a few recipes, a few things I do to save money around here, and some spooky Halloween stuff. So, be sure to check back & see what I have up my sleeve!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment