Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vintage Alice in Wonderland Illustrations




 I was doing some rearranging and came across an old favorite book of mine-Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass.  It's a pretty old copy (1963) & in not such great condition but, as I was thumbing through it, I realized it had some spectacular illustrations that would make for some great projects.  I just had to share!    I had a hard time deciding which ones to post-they were all so incredible.  Some of them are found easily on the internet but some of these are not as common, especially the ones from Through The Looking Glass.  Which ones do you like?  My favorite is Alice putting on the crown.  Feel free to use! 
































CreativeShareWednesdays


Show and Tell Green
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment