Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Red, White, & Blue Every Day Decorating

Happy 4th of July!  If you’ve fallen in love with this patriotic color scheme and don’t want to see it disappear come July 5th, why not incorporate it into your everyday home design?  It’s classic and easy to achieve if you start with a neutral palette and use accents of red and blue and lots of crisp solid white.  Don’t be afraid to mix patterns.  Bring out the stripes, checks, stars, and even floral and polka dotted prints.  Here is a little inspiration: 

 


Starfish Cottage


I'm So Vintage


Marcelo Brito - Sao Paulo - Brazil contemporary living room


.

living room from Coastal Living tropical living room




.


Barclay Butera Living on the Coast modern living room


.


Red White And Blue Design window seat


Lake Burton GA


All American at Christmas
  

Nautical Cottage Blog



Nautical Theme


balance


All American Kitchens Red, White & Blue 2


living room


red chair and dresser


/


stairs


Greenwich Home contemporary kids

room with twin bed


Country Living


Farmhouse

Images via Pinterest (various sources)

Sharing at The Shabby Nest
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of red, white and blue and I like it! I makes me want to Paint! I've been thinking about doing a little kitchen re-doing and since I like red,......
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
    Happy blogging,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration pictures! I don't use red almost anywhere in my decorating but it looks so fresh and summery when blended with blues and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, seen you at the shabby nest.
    Maria Crafty Chic

    ReplyDelete