Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dollar Tree Flair For Crafts Contest

I'm sure some of you crafters out there have heard of this fabulous Christmas crafting contest hosted by Dollar Tree.  It is called the Dollar Tree Flair For Crafts Christmas Challenge.  The grand prize is a Las Vegas & Grand Canyon vacation package valued at $2500 and all of the other prizes are awesome too- like Kindle, Olympus camera, iPod Shuffle, and Visa Cash Cards!  I entered my peppermint wreath in the contest.


You can check it out and all of the other entries here.  If you are interested in entering the contest, there is still time- until December 14!  You just have to create a holiday themed decoration using materials totalling $20 or less.  Voting begins December 17 and goes on until December 29.  Trust me, I will be reminding you because I will need all of the votes I can get!   

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment