Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!! Holiday Hookup #7

Well, folks, this is the last Holiday Hookup before Christmas.  I will continue to host a weekly link party on  Tuesdays for all of your crafts, decor, recipes, etc.  so be sure to include Krafty Kat on your weekly link party lists.  I really enjoyed all of your projects this week and it was nice to see what you all created as I was sick and couldn't work on too much myself. 

A Glimpse Inside gave us an amazing tutorial on creating a beautiful wooden snowflake!  I love how she used all different sized craft sticks, tongue depressors, even paint stirrers to make the perfect shape!



Another fantastic tutorial was for this ruffled ribbon Christmas tree shirt from Stuff by Ash.  Isn't that just super duper cute!  I'm a sucker for all things girly.

178_0600

The Pendleton House shared these sparkly, elegant crystal icicle ornaments she made.  She had several different ones- no two were alike! 


If you were featured, grab that button- you are certifiably Krafty! 

Photobucket


Thanks to everyone for sharing all of your creativity with me.  I get excited everytime I check back and see a new link!  When I first started this link party, I had no idea whether anyone would link up at all.  After all, I had only been blogging for a month.  It's been so much fun and that's why I want to keep it going after the holidays.  It's kind of sad though, this is the last Holiday Hookup (until next year, of course)!   With everything that you have to do, my Christmas wish for you is to take a moment here and there to stop, relax, and enjoy a few of the simple pleasures of Christmas.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with the ones you love!!

Now, let's get to it!  Remember to grab the party button and link back here.  Also, check out some of the other links (& be sure to leave a comment if you did- we all ♥ comments!!!)  You can come back and link up all the way to Christmas Eve night!!!

Krafty Kat


So, let's see all of those last minute homemade gifts, recipes, crafts, decorating, etc.! 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel much better by Christmas. Linked up my handcut ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that snowflake.

    I linked up a poster board tree.

    Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie and leaving the nice comment Ü

    ReplyDelete