Friday, December 10, 2010

Snowman in a Jar

Here is another little snowy scene in a jar.  This time, it is not a Sugarplum Fairy but a snowman. 


I took an old jelly jar and added a little cotton to the bottom and some spray snow.  Then I carefully placed a little tree and an old snowman ornament inside.  I put some white tulle on the top and secured it with a rubber band and some white rick rack.  I also added some red glittery jingle bells.  I added another dusting of spray snow to the outside of the jar.  This is a good way to use some of those old ornaments that didn't make it to the tree and haven't been thrown out yet.    Just grab an old jar and some ribbon or trim you have laying around, your old unused ornaments and a can of spray snow and create your own little snowy scene.   


Linking up with:

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like how you were able to reuse things that would probably have otherwise been thrown away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he cute down in there! Thanks for linking up to Theme Party Thursday. Aren't you just loving all this Christmas craftiness? I sure am! :)

    ReplyDelete