Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Hookup #6

Can you believe we are less than two weeks away from Christmas???  I still have so much left to do and after Friday my kids will be out of school which means getting it done will be that much harder.  So, this week is crunch time!  I hope amidst all of your preparations you had a chance to check out last week's Holiday Hookup because there were a lot of cute projects linked up! 

Like this Ribbon Christmas Tree made by The Crafty Crystal.  She saw a cute one at Hobby Lobby but instead of forking over the cash, she went home and made it for herself for a fraction of the cost! 


A Very Dandoislion Life made these awesome Squinkie Soaps!  She made one batch then tinkered around and made another that turned out even better.  Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it "just right".  I know these will be just right for some little ones- these Squinkies are a HOT item this year! 


A Home in the Making got inspired and made this seriously gorgeous felt flower wreath!  It makes such a bold statement above her mantel!

You ladies are so Krafty.  In fact you are certifiably Krafty- go ahead and grab a featured button!
You can get the code from the buttons tab!


Now, it's time to see what you've got going on this week!  I want to see all of your homemade gifts, ornaments, recipes, and crafts!  This link party will be open until Friday night.  Link back here, grab the button and get the word out!  We're down to the final days of the season! 
 
Krafty Kat
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring me!! :D

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Thank you so much for the feature!!! That made my night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krafty Kat! :)
    I just wanted to know how regular your parties are - are they just for the holidays (Mon to Fri, right?), if not, let me know how they work? I'd like to add your party to my Linky Party List if i can! Tnx. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me! What an honor amongst such awesome company!:)

    ReplyDelete