Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Hookup #5

How are you all doing getting ready for the holidays?  Have you finished all of your shopping and decorating and now you're kicking back, enjoying the season or are you madly dashing around, trying to get it all done before the kids get out of school?  I hope it is all coming together for you.  I have gotten it all mostly done but I will probably still be shopping and have projects going up until the last minute.  That's just how I roll. 

Now, let me share a few fabulous ideas from last week with you...

HOLM Made made this beautiful girly pink rosette tree for her daughter...so sweet!


Punkin Seed Productions  made these awesome welcome snowman signs with old window screens:


Cypress Chique  created this cool candy land themed candy station... What kid wouldn't go ga-ga over this?


There were so many more fantastic ideas- thanks to all of you who linked up! I have been so inspired by all of your talent!  If you were featured here, please be sure to grab a button and let everyone know that you are certifiably Krafty! 

Photobucket

Now, on to this week's party!  I want to see all of your Christmas trees, crafts, decorations, holiday projects, and gift ideas!  I really need some good inexpensive gifts for teachers and class parties for my kids- any ideas?   Please link back here with the party button or text link.  This party will be open until Friday night so come back all week and add your posts if you come up with something new! 

Krafty Kat


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment