Monday, December 6, 2010

Yummy Peanut Butter Cookies



Today I baked cookies for the kids' afterschool snack.  I don't know about yours but mine come home STARVING TO DEATH everyday!  They must not feed them anything up there!  No, it's just that their tummies are bottomless pits!  So I made them some yummy peanut butter cookies and hot cocoa!  I wanted to make something with items I had on hand without having to run to the store.  This is the recipe I used:

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup crunchy Peter Pan peanut butter
2 cups pancake mix ( any baking mix will work)
1 Tsp vanilla
Chocolate Chips
3 Tbsp Water

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Mix the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.  Add the vanilla, water, and baking mix.  Roll the dough into small balls and roll in sugar and place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.  Press a chocolate chip into the center and flatten with a fork.  Bake for about 10 minutes. 


They smell so, so good!  It was hard not to go ahead and snatch one up before they got home!  I set the table and went to pick them up. 


 Look at these cute little snowman shaped marshmallows! 


 I didn't  get a chance to take any pictures of them eating them because they devoured them!  They were so happy, they even straightened up their rooms after doing their homework!  I may have to start baking cookies more often ;)


Don't forget...Holiday Hookup tomorrow! 

Linking to: 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment