Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Hookup #2

I've started playing a little Christmas music around the house- is it too soon?  Nothing puts you in the mood like Christmas carols.   I am starting to get into the spirit but I need some inspiration!   Oh, wait, it's Tuesday- you know what that means!  Time to link up all your great holiday ideas!  I want to see all your crafts, recipes, gift ideas, what you're selling - anything holiday related!  

Krafty Kat


Please link back here so we can spread the word!  I want this to be a melting pot of creativity- so bring it on!  Also, if you haven't already, please become a follower so you don't miss any of the Krafty goodness!

Hold on tight cause here we go....

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting - I've got the holidays on my mind too!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. (How did you find it?) I am #2 in your holiday link-up and a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally been listening to Christmas Music too! ha! Never too early in my book! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog and inviting me on over to your party. I am a new follower and I hope you will do the same. Looking forward to sharing many great ideas with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for hosting! Glad you found us- we linked up & added your cute button to our link parties for the future ;)
    Thanks again! :)LollyJane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to your party! I linked up my Mitten Garland project. Looks like you've got lots of great projects linked up!

    ReplyDelete