Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whoo Hoo! Stylish Blogger Award x 2

I feel so special- I cannot even put into words!  I've been lucky enough to win an award- not once, but twice within 24 hours!!  It means so much to be noticed.  Seriously, there are so many blogs out there, and for someone to notice you really means a LOT.  Every time someone leaves me a nice comment or becomes a follower it makes me so HAPPY!  So, I want to say a very sincere thank you to Erica over at B is For Boy and Allison at A Glimpse Inside for noticing me and giving me this award.  I am honored, flattered, and tickled pink!  Please go check out their amazing blogs for tons of inspiration, recipes, sewing, and crafts! 



Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
 
7 Things About Me:
 
1.  I never finished college.  I dropped out to start a family and have toyed with the idea of going back but so far, have not. 
 
2.  I am an only child. 
 
3.  I am nearly 34 (this month) and still do not own my own home.
 
4.  I have a large family.  Together, we have 5 children (4 live with us).
 
5.  I love my life more everyday. 
 
6.  I like to watch shows like "How Clean is Your House" and "Hoarders" for motivation and to make me feel better about myself.
 
7.  I have always been an animal person. I used to work at a vet's office for several years and have a "thing" for cats.  
 
 
Recently Discovered Bloggers:
 
 
I hope all of you are having a wonderful Wednesday!  I know I certainly have. 
 
 

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!
    I'm an only child too with four kids now. It's funny how it works out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Award!! I'm thrilled! And congratulations on your Stylish Blog! It's fun to learn a little more about you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! And not just because you're another Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kat

    Thank you so much for this award! I love your blog and your thoughtfulness is SO appreciated! I enjoyed learning a little bit more about you. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this great award!!!!!!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! So excited for you, very deserving though..Just wanted to drop in and say Hi!
    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat! Thanks for visiting yesterday, and the niceness about my bottles and little Seuss Village. I found those Paper Mache house on clearance last year at Hobby Lobby, but I will look at Michaels and Hobby Lobby the next time I'm in!
    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete