Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Hookup! (Happy Anniversary to Me)

Today is officially my one month blogging anniversary!  Yay!!!!  I am so excited!  When I wrote my first post, I had no idea whether or not anyone would even read what I had written.  I had no idea if I would have enough to say to still be posting a month later.  But, here I am, with plenty to say & a ton of ideas and projects in the works.  Needless to say, I will be here for a while - as long as someone will listen!  And, apparently, someone is - I have been featured on seven eight different awesome blogs already!  I have had viewers from all around the world & have even picked up a few followers along the way!  I am so grateful for that & have been blown away by the kindness and support of everyone in the blogging world. Sending air hugs to you all!! (That's my 5 yr old's method of sending a hug when you can't actually reach the other person-kind of like blowing a kiss)


So, without further ado (why do I feel like I am giving a speech?),  let's get this party started! 



I'm not a stickler for rules so please, just link up anything holiday related:  crafts, recipes, gift ideas, your etsy listings, whatever (family friendly) !  I do ask that you grab the button & put it in your post or sidebar or at least link back here in some way.  It would be really, really nice if you could follow me ( I am, after all, a very new blogger with not that many followers).  Can't wait to see what'cha got!  Hoping to get lots of inspiring ideas to get ready for the upcoming holidays....

Let's hook up!
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Girl! I totally know what your talking about!....I'm working on my 2months coming up on the 17th!! I'm totally amamzed!! I too thought nobody would ever like the crafts i was making! I Love your blog! i think its amazing!!! Would love to do a blog swap with you!! let me know! :) happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kat

    Thanks for letting me know about your party! I am thrilled to contribute - if you decide to make this a weekly party, let me know and I'll add it to my list of link parties!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    P.S. Already a follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--you've only been doing it a month? What am I doing wrong?! ;-) Really though, congratulations!!! That's so exciting.

    I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Thanks for joining us for Monday's Cornucopia of Blogs Hop. I am now following you back.

    Mellisa
    www.funsavingmoney.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know about the party! How fun! I didn't realize you have only been blogginf for a month. Conrgrats! I love your black cats, byt the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Mom Endeavors and inviting me to the party! I'll be adding the Holiday Hookups party to my blog links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. You've got a new follower in me, and I'm linking up to the party too. More than once, hope you don't mind! Can't wait to keep up with your projects & ideas on here!!

    Kierston
    beautifulmisadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me know about your blog party! :) Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for letting me know about your blog party! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for contacting me about your blog party! Can't wait to go through everyone's ideas for more festive inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek! Sorry I'm late for the link party!!! I think the time change has whacked me out (how long can I use that as an excuse???) Seriously, I don't know what happened to the beginning of this week!!! Anyway, glad it's still open. Have a great day!!!
    Angelene
    LBT
    http://littlebuggietutu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your blog success! That is so exciting. <3 You have SO many good ideas. I've really enjoyed seeing. Looking forward to seeing more. :) Thank you for hosting a holiday blog party. There are some fun links here.

    ReplyDelete