Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Hookup #4

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I ate so much I was miserable but it was all good!  I have been so busy with family the last few days, I haven't had much time for crafting but now I'm ready to get back to it!  I'm so excited about Christmas and can't wait to see what you have to share this week. 

In case you missed it last week due to Thanksgiving, here are some of the highlights of last week's link party...

Blooming Homestead made this lovely Ballard-inpired pearl beaded tree.  Isn't that so pretty?


Wiccan Make Some Too  shared this unbelievable gingerbread log cabin-it even has a picket fence and a well!  Pure awesomeness!


House Revivals gave a tutorial for these precious shabby chic sailboat ornaments from eggcartons- I am in love with these!


If you were featured go grab a button because you are certifiably "Krafty"!!

Photobucket
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week- everything totally rocked & I hope you'll be back this week!
Now, let's party!!! 
Share all of your Holiday awesomeness here!  Crafts, decorating, recipes, gift ideas-anything goes as long as it's holiday related!  This link party will be open until Friday at 11:59 PM.

Be sure to link back here and help spread the word!


Krafty Kat


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Feature! Wow its my first one ever. I'm kinda giddy right now. So happy to be part of your Link Party.
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my little sailboat ornament, and for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my old window screen signs and thanks so much for inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to this party. It looks like like lots of great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the holiday party !

    ReplyDelete