Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Printable Christmas Cupcake Toppers

I was playing around on the computer last night & came up with these cute little cupcake toppers.  They would be perfect for school parties (that's what I plan on using them for).  They could also be used as gift tags or embellishing other trinkets.  They could even be used to make a cute Christmas garland!   The elements I used were from Serif (Daisy Trail Digikits-Festive Walk & Christmas Card 2008).  Hope you enjoy them! 

Christmas Cupcake Toppers




I also want to thank everyone for linking up all of your amazing holiday ideas-you totally made my day!  If you haven't yet, just go to the post labeled 'Holiday Hookup' & join in (there's still plenty of time)!  You have all got me so inspired & the wheels are spinning in my head with all sorts of fun things to make!  I have enjoyed this so much, I do believe I will host this each week on Tuesdays until Christmas so be sure to be here!  Later in the week, I will feature a few of the highlights.  So, stay tuned for that!   



http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Show and Tell Green












Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden






Get your craft on Thurs.

HookingupwithHoH







Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend     wrap    up           party!


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. How cute those are! I am impressed that you just sat down and made those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just so cute. I would love to use those. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete