Sunday, January 9, 2011

Do You Know About The Blog Guidebook?

Well, I am rather new to blogging but I must've been living under a rock somewhere to not know about The Blog Guidebook.  It is basically a blog all about blogging.  It is full of tips, how-to's, classes, even a help desk!  They have a huge list of a ton of blogs out there and they are all categorized so if you are looking for a specific type of blog and haven't been able to find it, chances are- it's listed there.  You can even get your blog listed for FREE!  Just go check it out!  They also have amazing giveaways and a great list of linky parties.  How did I not know about this?????  Did you?

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I must have been living under a neighboring rock. I've never heard about it either! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm new to the Blog world to, thanks for the tip.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't know about it either! I'm on my way there now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! No, I didn't know! Will have to go check it out, thanks so much for passing the info along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did, but only since November. :)
    I am a new follower~!
    Love meeting new crafty people!
    Cheers!
    Jen
    http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the Monday Hop...thanks for the tip! I'm new to blogging too so I will definitely check it out. Hope you can visit me back!

    www.all-americanbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Nice blog! I'm following from the
    blog hop. I'd love a follow back
    at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Krafty Kat! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. Also, thank you for reminding me about the blog guidebook! I've been on there before but had forgotten what a great resource it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl -- I had no idea! Thanks a million for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this juicy tidbit of information! Since I'm new I need all the help I can get. I really appreciate it.

    http://fixingforfriday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete