Monday, January 24, 2011

Gettin’ Krafty With It #5

When I typed the name of this post it made me think of “Mambo #5”.  You know the song- “ A little bit of Monica in my life…”  I am feeling so silly today.  I’ll try to be more serious, seriously.  Let me just shut up and show you some features from last week’s link party:

Coffee At Three made this adorable ruffle heart burlap pillow.

The Jones Family Adventure made these cute oversized, stackable Valentine’s blocks.
House Revivals made this amazing faux tin letters love sign with a union jack background.
Can’t Stop Making Things started stashbusting and created some stunning assembled boxes.
My Decorating Addiction created a girl power gallery wall for her daughter’s room using her favorite book covers and quotes.  Fabulous!


Red Gate Farm built this beadboard wall shelving unit from salvaged boards and cabinets.

If you were featured here, go ahead and grab that button!  Check it out, I got new buttons!  What do you think?  I like 'em!


WWFB
I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who linked up.  I enjoy reading all of your posts and seeing what everyone has been up to.  So, what have you all been up to this week?


LINKPARTYBUTTON
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I love the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning my "LOVE" sign! that was so sweet of you!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You featured my Assembled Boxes...Wow! I'm honored. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for the mention on my girl power wall! Love the new buttons, very cute. (PS I tried grabbing the featured button, but I got a Photobucket icon when I posted it?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried to figure out what is wrong with it for the past hour- the code seems right and all of the other ones work. I am sorry it is not cooperating but I'll try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you through Life in Rehab. I linked up my project and it ended up showing up twice (#18 &19). Can you please delete the extra? Thank you for hosting! I'm your newesst follower and will be back to visit. Stop by and say hello when you have a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thrilled that you featured our pillow...thank you!!! I will try to grab your 'featured' button again tomorrow...same thing happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a yummy Valentine's Day treat you made. Hope you like the altered can project I linked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the invite to join in on the fun! Your blog is great and so many inspiring party-goers :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the invite to join the party. I have been really busy helping my mama today. I will join you next week. I love your blog, going back to look at some more of your fun projects. I just became your newest follower. Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments. Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete