Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine’s Printable

Whew!  I’ve been cleaning for a day and a half and still not done.  I’ve gotten my bathroom and bedroom, including closet and inside the cabinets done, a little in the kitchen, and a ton of laundry.  It has felt so good to toss out so much stuff -  I can’t believe I was hanging on to some of that stuff for so long!   How long has it been since you went through your clothing and personal items and trashed/donated what you no longer wear/use?  If it’s been a while, you should do it.  It makes it so much easier to find the things you actually will wear! 
Anyway, I sat down to take a break and made this cute little Valentine’s printable and thought I would share it with you…

IMG_0421


You can download the pdf here.  



I’m going to enjoy my break a little while longer.  Maybe watch some HGTV and then finish the kitchen and start on the kids’ rooms (I am so dreading it).  Wish me luck!




Sharing this over at:
Funky Junk Interiors
Life as Lori
A Little Lovely
Be Different Act Normal
Tatertots and Jello
Tidy Mom
While He Was Napping
Trendy Pockets
I Heart Naptime
The Shabby Nest
Under the Table and Dreaming
C.R.A.F.T.
The DIY Club
CraftoManiac
Craft Envy
Tools are for Women Too
Making the World Cuter
Skip to My Lou
Today's Creative Blog
All Thingz Related
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Sugar Bee Craft Edition
Tip Junkie
The Trendy Treehouse
Blue Cricket Design
Someday Crafts
Night Owl Crafting
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Great printable! Good luck with the kids rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bee is so very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the link parties brought me here....love this printable! thanks for sharing it with us ~Cara Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Thanks for linking up @ trendy pockets! Hope you'll visit again next weekend! Jamie @ trendypockets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for visiting and your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "bee" mine!! too clever :) I adore this and I've excited to frame it!

    I'm definitely a new follower :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute..stopping over from Craft O Maniac blog party today.....Love this printable...original! Can't wait to use it..Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darn cute-love everything with Bees!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow back!
    http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that. I think I'll print some out for my boys! Plus, I'm your newest follower. Come be mine, too, if you like my stuff:)

    Miranda
    www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete