Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LOVE Banner

IMG_0322

I made a Valentine’s banner today.  I used the letters I had found for my Spooky Banner over at Allsorts (very awesome blog, BTW) and tweaked them a little so that they would be pink and more cutesy and less spooky.  I decided on the word LOVE.  I hotglued the letters to paper doilies and added some pink felt hearts at the ends topped with floral paper hearts.  I strung them up with some white rick rack.  So simple and I have to tell you, I am in love with it!  I think it looks sweet hanging on my mantel. 

IMG_0326

Linking up here:
Tip Junkie
All Thingz Related
Skip to My Lou
Blue Cricket Design
It's So Very Cheri
The Trendy Treehouse
Someday Crafts
My Backyard Eden
Shanty2Chic
Momnivore's Dilemma
House of Hepworth's
Yesterday on Tuesday
Paisley Passions
Life as Lori
Craft eNVy
Funky Junk Interiors
A Little Lovely
Be Different Act Normal
Tatertots and Jello
Tidy Mom
While He Was Napping
Under the Table and Dreaming
I Heart Naptime
Night Owl Crafting
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Your banner looks so very cute!! I also visited the blog, Allsorts. What a great blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The doilies are awesome, Ihave never seen heart-shaped nes, or maybe I have? LOL I am so scatter-brained these days! Thank you for all your wonderful commenst on my blog posts! Christina w/ mycreativedeparture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! {And I see the little Valentine Pot in the vignette}...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garland caught my eye over at Someday Crafts and I just had to come by. It's absolutely beautiful! I'm feeling inspired to make one of my own! Best, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy! Thanks for another great project shared at A Crafty Soiree. I also love Allsorts; it was one of the first blogs I started reading. Your banner is adorable, I just love doilies for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Thanks for joining Get your craft on Thursday at Life As Lori!

    I'm having a Valentine Party that will be up up until 2-14-11. I would love for you to join me!
    http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-party.html
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hopped on over here from I Heart Nap Time...and I love this idea!! I have a Christmas garland still up over my fireplace & want/need to replace it with a valentines one! this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete