Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dry Erase Calendar & FREE Printable

IMG_0124
Since it’s a new year, it’s time to get organized!  A good place to start is with a calendar.  I don’t know about you but I’m always forgetting important dates so I decided to put a calendar on my desk. I’ve never been good with planners or the kind that hang on the wall.   I wanted it right where I could see it all the time and mark things down as they came up. 
IMG_0132

I took an old 8 x 10 picture frame and painted it and put this printable calendar on it. 
January
I added Velcro to a marker (I just used an old crayola marker till I can get a dry erase marker) and slapped it on there.  I can now just write in appointments and erase them if plans change (as they often do).  I can just change it out each month and I will put them on here in case you want to do it too. 

Linking up to these fab parties:
Between Naps on the Porch
The Girl Creative
Craft-O-Maniac
Keeping It Simple
c.r.a.f.t.
Me Making Do
It's So Very Cheri
Dittle Dattle
I ♥ Naptime
Tatertots and Jello
Funky Junk Interiors



I was featured on FJI
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. So you just write on the glass and then wipe it off? What do you use to clean it off? I really like the idea. I would love to know so I can make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute - and your desk is so neat and organized.

    Happy New Year to you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I'm a new follower from Meet Me Monday. I would love it if you'd follow me back too!

    http://thetypeahousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--this is adorable!!! And so clever! Wishing you a wonderful New Year ahead and lots of wonderful events on your calendar!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such cute crafts on your site =)
    lovely =)
    I'm your new follower from Monday Blog Hop.
    Would love a follow back on GFC and Bloglovin' if possible.

    Take care
    //Nellie

    http://sockertussen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Monday blog hop & would love it if you stopped by & returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following you from TT&J!
    I'm at mommydoes.blogspot.com if you want to check me out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever! You "AMAZE ME"! Thank you for linking up to the "Amaze Me Monday" blog party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a clever AND beautiful idea! The glass for the dry erase? Brilliant! I just had to feature it on SNS #64's sidebar this weekend. :)

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete