Monday, January 31, 2011

Gettin’ Krafty With It!

Last week there were 50 amazing projects linked up!  Ya’ll have been busy!  I was glad to see so many participate.  If you haven’t before, I would love to have you join us!  Let me show you a few of the links from last week that really jumped out at me…








If you were featured go ahead and grab that button! 


WWFB


Now it’s time to PARTY!
Grab a drink and get ready to mingle!  Anything goes as long as it’s Krafty!

LINKPARTYBUTTON

Please link back here so everyone will know where to go!
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the feature and I'm totally loving your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for inviting me and for hosting this great link party. Very cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to get linked projects growing for your party. Hope you like the perpetual calendar I linked up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my CD to Frame!! I {{heart}} your blog and thank you for hosting!!
    Shantel
    @ www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, Thanks so much for inviting me to your party. Going back now to see more of your lovely blog. Have a great day, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature! We're all very excited and flattered over here, and we'd never miss a party at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting!!! Lots of cute entries :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog today, what a great party. I am the last to join so far, better late than never, right. Sorry, I was not able to get your button in post, but it is on my sidebar. I need to figure out how to do this button in a post :) I am now a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring me!!! That was so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I linked my pillows! Great party - cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that cupcake bouquet! Thank you so much for the linky party! I can see I'm in very good company! Jenn

    ReplyDelete