Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentine Tree

IMG_0175
Well, now that I am in full on Valentine’s mode, I have decided to make a little Valentine’s tree.  I thought I could get a little more use out of these white branches I used during Christmas: 

HPIM8763

It didn’t take much to dress them up and take them on into February.  Little Dollar Tree bird stayed.   I added a doily and some ribbon to a little bucket and added my branches.  I actually shortened them so they would fit the container better.  I filled with some red paper shred and adorned the branches with sweet felt heart ornaments. 

IMG_0181 IMG_0178
IMG_0177
IMG_0180
I really like how simple and sweet it is. 

IMG_0176

Linking up to these lovely parties:
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I love this! what a cute idea! I may have to steal this one and make one. :)
    Hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the felt ... adding this to my "to-make" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I did something like that for Christmas as well and I wanted to reuse it for Valenine's Day. I will let you know how it turns out. thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Valentine Tree. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! And, I can't believe V-Day is right around the corner. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea! You could switch that out and use it a lot! Ingenious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable - so simple, so sweet. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cute idea! I'm going to go look for a branch to spray paint now :-)
    http://tencowchick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute & festive! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Mary
    www.thecraftygals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Those little hearts are so adorable. I featured you today on my valentine's day roundup :)

    http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-day-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! I already have a Christmas tree, an Easter tree, and a Halloween tree, but now I need a Valentine's Tree! Thanks for the cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tree - great transformation from Christmas to Valentines.

    I'd love for you to check out some of my valentine crafts. I'm also having a 50 card set giveaway.

    ReplyDelete