Monday, January 10, 2011

Gettin’ Krafty With It #3

BRRRR...We woke up to a slushy, icy mess this morning and it has been that way all day.  There were icicles hanging everywhere!  We will probably have more freezing rain tonight so I am expecting more of the same tomorrow.  School is cancelled and we're all cooped up inside staying warm.  Luckily, we haven't lost power like a lot of people in our area.  I know it gets a lot colder in other places but this is in the middle of Georgia!  We don't really get winters at all! 









I'm stuck inside with nothing to do so you know what time it is…it’s time to

Get Krafty With It!

  I am ready to party!  But, first, let me show you a few things from last week’s party:




Look at this amazing card from Sandy's Space- she is so talented!




Foxy Fawni made these cute little grape cluster cupcakes!


The Sweet Spot made these adorable alphabet magnets out of baby food jar lids!



Thanks to everyone who joined us last week!  It was so much fun seeing all of your projects.  You are all such an inspiration to me and each one of you is talented in so many different ways!

If you were featured here, grab that button because you are Certifiably Krafty!

Photobucket




Now, on with the show- 
Be sure to post the party button or a text link back to here so everyone will know where to go.  Be sure to check out some of the other links too!  Remember, anything goes as long as it’s Krafty!

Gettin' Krafty With It


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Do you do this weekly? I haven't done anything crafty lately but I would like to particpate sometime.

    The icy pictures are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jennifer- every week on Tuesdays (I usually post it Monday Night). You can join in any time until Friday 11:59 PM EST. Would love to have you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my cupcakes!! I've heard about the freezing rain in GA. I'm glad you didn't have to leave the house. The freezing rain is pretty for pictures though! ~Foxy Fawni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stuff! I featured you on Moon Walk today...check it out!

    www.ashlymoonwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my 'The Wind's Song' card. Putting the featured button on my post proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to your linky party! I'm excited to be linking up my first attempt at a tutorial! :) I'm in SC, and we've got the crazy winter weather here too...roads are horrible! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete