Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am feeling lucky because The Crafty Crystal gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!!!!  Isn't that a great way to kick off the New Year?  It is an awesome honor because it is given by a fellow blogger who has noticed your blog and chooses you out of all of the bajillions of blogs out there to bestow it upon.  So thanks so much Crystal! 

Here's how it works...

 
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:



1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
 
 
7 Things About Me:
1.  My top New Year's resolution is to lose weight.  I started a diet   today and actually got on the treadmill so I hope I can keep it up!
2.  After being a blonde for the past several years, I have returned to being a brunette.  It just became too difficult to fight off the roots & the grays. 
3.  I got a much needed new camera for Christmas!!!
4.  I am terrible at sticking to a routine.
5.  I like my steak medium rare, thank you.
6.  I have 2 cats who are both black and white but in no way related.  Their names are Sinatra & Penelope.
7.  I am blessed by God each day.
 
Here are the bloggers I want to recognize:
 
2.  Freubel

You have seriously got to hop over and check them out!  Hope your New Year has gotten off to a good start!  Here's to making 2011 an amazing year!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Lol, I've decided to never again make my new year's resolution to lose weight. This year it is to exercise a minimum of 4 times a week and to cut out sodas again. (Which should help me shed weight ;) )
    ...and I love your cats' names! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for the wonderful award!
    I like #6. Both names are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thank you for including me on your list of 15 ! I'm fighting my roots too - against the dreaded grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I don't know that I would have called myself stylish but is sure feels good to have someone else say it :)

    I hope you enjoy your new camera. Number 7 was my favorite - I think if you realize that you are blessed by God each day those blessings will continue to flow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog and congrats on your award!!

    I'm going to be featuring a few bloggers on my site, so go to the link below to submit a craft/recipe you have created for a chance to be featured!

    http://livinglifecrafty.blogspot.com/2010/12/want-to-be-featured-on-my-site.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from the Inspiring you to Save Blog Hop. Would love if you could stop by my blogs.

    Congrats on the award.

    http://lovinglifeasacouponer.blogspot.com
    http://celebratinghomewithcarolyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog! I'd love to see any projects you try! Let me know how the diet goes.... I'm in the same boat (6 mos til my wedding!) but I just hate to wrkout and love to eat! ugh... Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Congrats and THANK YOU! wow. Im so exctied you included me lil ole blog. Cant wait to get my list together.
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thank you! I'm so excited to check out your list of stylish bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for passing the award along to me! And congrats on your own award, of course! I hope you're happy with your new camera and I wish you lots of luck with #1.

    ReplyDelete